Sunday, January 10, 2021

Refuse to Doubt (1.10.21)



My Child,
For some of you, the enemy is attempting to do all that he can think to do to undermine your faith, through discouragement; so that, for some of you, all you will do is think of the things that you do not have.  For some of you, the enemy wants you to focus on how hard you are struggling, while others seem to get everything they want.  However, I Say to those of you who may be feeling this way - fret not.  Neither be dismayed nor concerned with the deeds of others. I, The Lord your GOD, have not forgotten you; nor have I Forgotten your Labor of Love.


I See that which troubles you, Child.

Stand.
Do not be moved.
Pray on.

And do not faint. 
Be not weary.

Do not lose faith, nor worry, about the things you may see going on around you. This is a faith walk.  Therefore, refuse to allow doubt or discouragement to arise in your heart, your spirit or your mind.  Have FULL ASSURANCE that if you ask anything, according to My Will, that I hear your prayer.  And then believe that My Answer is on the way.

Be patient and wait for My Promise.
Wait for My Timing, in all things.

My Child, I Know that at times it may be hard for some of you to have faith.  For some of you, when the enemy is coming against you like a flood, your faith waivers.  That can no longer be so.  From this day forward, that can no longer be so. 

Child, when and if your faith waivers - that is the very time to put on My Full Armor, to gird up, to STAND in faith, and to remember all the past victories We Won. 

That is the time to Praise My Name.
That is the time to RISE in faith,
     COME BOLDLY before My Throne,
     and let your requests be made known.
That is the time to rebuke the enemy.
That is the time to refuse to doubt.
That is the time to trust Me to bring forth the fruit
     of My Promise. To you.  On time.

My Child, do not ever doubt My Promises.
I Will answer.
And I Will be "on time."






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 37:1-2; 4-5 - Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 

Isaiah 59:19 - …When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
 
1 John 5:14-15 - Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment