Thursday, April 8, 2021

Calm the Storms with God's Peace (4.8.21)

I speak peace to you, My Child.

Peace.

Soon you will see your storms submit to My Calm, and the whirlwind of your anxious thoughts and emotions will cease. Stand My Child.  Stand firm, with your feet planted firmly in My Gospel of Peace.

Tighten My "Belt of Truth" that is buckled around your waist. Put on My "Breastplate of Righteousness." Lift up My/Your "Shield of faith," and let not the circumstances of your day steal your peace. Now is the time to exercise your Authority, in Me. Use My Word, which is hidden in your heart; as a defense against the attacks of the enemy.

Stand firm in My Peace.

Let My Peace, become your Peace. Reach out for it, it is there, take it and never let go. Receive My Peace, by faith; and use it to walk through every trial that comes your way. Use My Peace to rebuke any thoughts the enemy tries to plant in your mind. Let your ways be pleasing in My Sight, and I Will even cause your enemies to be at peace with you.

Meditate upon My Word, and be obedient to the things My Word says to think about.

My Child, it is not My Desire for anxious thoughts nor worry to overtake you. I Want you to bring your every thought, your every concern, to Me in prayer. 

For I Will hear. 
And I Will answer.

Now Stand firm.
Trust in Me.

And know that I Will give you My Peace to calm the storm.

I Speak Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment