Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hear It, Read It, Speak It, Stand Upon and Obey God's Word (4.20.21)

For the word of the Lord is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does
- Psalm 33:4


Faith Believers,
The Word of the Lord is a strong tower.
As we hear it, and read it, He expects us
     to obey His Word.

Our obedience to His Word will bring joy and peace to our hearts. Our lives will not be flooded with doubt and conflict; but with peace, and great faith, in His Ability to overcome any circumstance the enemy will try to use to discourage us.

Perhaps your heart, or the heart of someone close to you, is burdened or heavy at this very moment.  Pray for the Lord’s Intervention, and He Will show you His Faithfulness.

Our Beloved Father Will bring 'His Peace' into any situation.
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Faithful Father, 
Help me to stand upon Your Perfect Word, when I am tempted to forget how faithful You are. 

Give me a heart of humility to obey everything You Have Said. 

I want to be an obedient servant, trusting in You.  Keep me from being discouraged or diverted by the devil. 

May Your Holy Spirit show Your Faithfulness, to others, through me.

In Your Son Jesus' Name, I pray,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment