Friday, April 30, 2021

Remain Vigilant & Prayerful; and Release Your Cares to God, Our Father (4.30.21)



My Child,
Release everything from your mind that is not of Me.

My Holy Spirit will show you, who and what is not of Me.

People will come into your life speaking and referencing Me, as though they are one of My Children, but they are agents from, and of, the enemy. In due time My Holy Spirit will reveal their intentions. Corrupt trees cannot bear good fruit, regardless of how they pretend, because My Son, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, will expose them every time.

Also My Child, do not ignore a persons' spirit or energy.

If you feel, in your spirit and heart, that something is not right about that person, pray to Me and I Will reveal their intentions to you. the enemy will send his people into your life, disguised in many different ways; but remain vigilant and prayerful, and I Will expose them - according to My Will and My Timing.  

Lastly My Child, regardless of how evil a persons' intentions and actions are; I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU.  I Will never leave you nor forsake you. No scheme , or plan, from the enemy will succeed because I Am in control of all things. I Am also in total control of the enemy; and I Allow certain things to happen, for My Purpose and My Will.

Believe Me, My Child - satan and his followers have no control over you life. Wicked principalities can only do what I Allow, they are paper tigers when it comes to My Children. I Can and I Will, undo and expose, all evil schemes. I Will fight and protect My Children.

Those whose curse you, I Will curse them.  I Have promised this to you, in My Word.  I Am a Loving Father, Who will never leave you nor forsake you. I Will protect you.

Finally Beloved, spend time with Me daily, through studying My Word and prayer. My Word is the only thing the enemy will respect. satan is powerless against My Word - THE Word of GOD - and My (GOD's) People!

Stand on My Word
     and satan will flee!   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment