Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Go Where God Sends You.... and PRAY (4.28.21)

When your people go to war against their enemies, wherever you send them,
and when they pray to you toward this city you have chosen and the temple
I have built for your Name, then hear from heaven
their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause
- 2 Chronicles 6: 34-35


Faith Believers,
There are two things you must do to have victory over the enemy.

First is to follow the Will of the Lord.  Go where GOD sends you. And pray once you get there. the enemy will follow you, while sending his demonic principalities to try and plant doubt and fear in your mind.

Second, once you arrive at this place, pray over it - asking Jesus to remove everything in your surroundings that is not of the Kingdom of GOD.

At this point, the enemy will have to flee because he cannot stand in the presence of the Lord.

However, satan will keep coming back with his principalities, hoping that you have let your guard down, so he can try to attack you again.

Beloved, go where GOD sends you; and when you get there, pray to GOD for protection and guidance.  GOD has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. Always follow the Will of the Lord, regardless of the challenges you may face.

Remember you are not fighting against flesh and blood; but against wicked and dark spiritual principalities of this world.

Pray, submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and you will always have GOD's Victory over the schemes of the enemy.


~ Prayer ~
Father,
I submit my life to you completely.
I will go wherever you send me,
     and I will pray when I get there.
May Your Presence and Your Power
     go with me always.
Leading and guiding me over and through
     every obstacle the enemy has placed
     in my path.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment