Sunday, April 4, 2021

He Has Risen! Truly, He Has Risen!!!! (4.4.21)

Faith Believers,
He has Risen!  Truly He has Risen!!
Our Savior has risen!

This Easter day, the resurrection of Jesus reminds us that GOD makes all things new. Through His Death, Jesus has given us the same resurrection power to live free from sin and death and to have a life that reflect His Love for us! While it is easy to forget the real reason for this holiday, let us take a moment to put aside the Easter bunny, Easter egg hunts, and baskets filled with goodies; and remember the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection. 
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Dear God,
Thank You that You make all things new.
Thank You for the Victory and Power that I Have in in Your Name.

Thank You that You hold the keys over death, Father God; and that, by your might, Jesus was raised from the tomb, paving the way for us to have a new life with You. As I confess my need for You in my life, I ask that You renew my heart, my mind, and my life; so that I can fully serve You in the way You intended.

Father, I pray for a fresh anointing over me and my family. Lord, You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all things; and I worship You. There is nothing on this earth You do not have control over.  


Father, give me the power to be obedient to Your Word, by sending Your Holy Spirit to live within me.

And when the enemy attempts to remind me of "where I have been," "the challenges I have faced, and sometimes struggle with," hissing his lies and launching attacks against me and my loved ones; You Promised that Your Voice will speak louder and stronger, if we would just listen for Your Voice.  Your Voice reminding us that we are safe with You and that Your Purposes and Plans will not fail.

I ask, Dear Father, that You be My Defense and My Rear Guard, by removing obstacles, and covering any and all pitfalls that the enemy has placed in my path.

Father, I pray this prayer in the Mighty Name
     of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen
!


No comments:

Post a Comment