Sunday, April 25, 2021

Why Are You Worrying (4.25.21)

My Child,
Your faith is being tested.

Some things you have desired have not
     materialized.
And yet you see Me working miracles in
     the lives of those around you.

What issues or circumstances can possibly take place that I do not have control over? Have you ever thought how foolish it is to worry about what you cannot control?

I Say unto you, put your faith in Me because all of creation is in My Hands. I Am the Beginning and the End of all things. I Have power over every person; and everything in this world, above and beneath.

I Cannot ever fail you, according to My Word, nor will I Ever forsake you.

My Love for you is an everlasting commitment to protect and provide for you, throughout all eternity.  I Invite you to test Me, and see if you find Me to be true to My Word.

I Am GOD, not man, that I Should lie. 
So I Say to you again, "Why are you worrying?"

~~~~~~~

So do not worry about tomorrow;
for tomorrow will care for itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Matthew 6:34

~~~~~~~

Fellow Faith Believers,
Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today
     that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank GOD for what you have.
Trust GOD for what you need.
  -  Marilyn 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment