Friday, November 1, 2013

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and Covering (11.1.13)

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms - Ephesians 6:10-12

Father GOD,
I thank you for being a mighty GOD, 
who longs to cover my weakness with Your strength. 

Please equip me for all that lies ahead today;
protect me from attacks and schemes of the enemy;
and help me to be strong in Your mighty power. 

Cover me with Your peace, truth, faith, and salvation; 
so I can stand firm in the battle. 

I ask this in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment