Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Trial You are Facing is in God's Hands (11.6.13)

My Child,
I know you are going through a lot right now.

Yes, times are difficult, but you will learn and gain so much by not giving up on Me.
I know the thoughts that are going through your mind.
You are desperately trying to find a solution to your problems.
Your mind is running to and fro,
thinking that you need to find a way out of the challenge before you.

Please let go of those thoughts.
The challenge that is before you is one that I have allowed.

Yes, I have allowed this challenge to come to you, just as I did with Job.
Right now it seems difficult and may look like there’s no way out.
But if you will endure to the end,
you will see that this trial will lead you to a very big blessing.

Beloved,
You must find a way to bring peace to your spirit so you can hear Me clearly.
Reading more of My Word will help you.
Just spending time alone in my presence will also help you.
You dont have to say anything, just come before Me and be still.

When your heart is so troubled that you cannot find the words to speak,
I will listen to your heart.

Do not listen to the lies satan is trying to make you believe.
If you listen and heed to what I am telling you to do,
your anxiety and frustration will turn into peace,
because the Holy Spirit will be with you.

The trial you are facing is in My hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment