Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hold onto Your Hope, Darkness Lasts But a Moment (11.24.13)

When a dark cloud gathers, it casts a shadow
and everything seems dark just for a moment.

However, that dark cloud cannot remain forever.

A time must come when it will open up and reveal the sun,
which was always there.

My child,
The enemy often sends dark clouds in your life to try and block out what I am doing, but that does not mean that I have forsaken you.  Just like the sun behind the cloud, I am always there.


The enemy will cast his cloud to bring darkness into your life,
to make you feel as if I have forsaken you.
And you for a moment might feel distant from me,
but don’t be afraid when this happens.

Don't give the enemy any glory, just hold onto hope and trust in Me. Because just as a dark cloud only last for so long, then it dissipates, so will the enemy. The enemy has very few resources and they are resources that you give him access to. So when you start speaking faith over your life and decreeing My word, you cut off his resources, causing him to flee.  he can't stay around when you lift up My name.

My child, hold on to Me this day.

Hold onto your faith, 

press on with hope 
knowing that I am right there with you. 

Soon you will see that dark cloud disappear and the sun shine again.
Then you will feel the warmth of My presence
and your peace will return.
Hold onto your hope
and you will see that the darkness lasts but for a moment,
but My love and mercy are forever.

-------
Isaiah 54:7-8 - For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer. 

2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory



No comments:

Post a Comment