Friday, November 29, 2013

The Lord's Favor is Upon Our Lives (11.29.13)

Beloved,
I see every concern before it is ever formed as a thought. 
I know your heart's desire. 

You still listen to the whispers of the enemy before relying upon Me and you continue to try and do things your way, carrying them upon your shoulders. I carried the cross, the weight of the world, upon My shoulders.  Surely I can carry this for you for I change not.  I am the same yesterday, today and forever.

Allow Me to be in control.
Let go and trust Me.


See if I will not open doors that have long since been locked. You cannot even imagine the lengths that I will go for you. My hand is not shortened in any circumstance. Surely these are small things for Me, so allow Me to carry it.  Then wait patiently for Me to give you the desires of your heart. 

Allow Me to hold you, guide you and continue to shape you into My vessel.  

Know that My favor is upon your life.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you
.


No comments:

Post a Comment