Friday, November 15, 2013

You Have Run Hard & Accomplished Much, Now Come Rest in My Presence (11.15.13)

My Child,
You have learned a lot and you have a lot,
but now it is time to rest in My presence.

You've gone through some pretty hard times,
thinking, 'There is no way the Lord has allowed this to happen to me.'

When the trials came, you wondered to yourself,
'What in the world was I doing?'
Nevertheless, you chose to trust Me.
You chose to trust and believe in Me, rather than to give in to your doubts.
Because you knew, deep down in the depths of your soul,
that things would work out for your good.

Now you need rest.
The end is just around the corner,
I need you to rest.
Let this be a day of refreshing.
I am calling you to come and rest in My presence.
You have run hard and accomplished much,
but you must rest and be refreshed for the remainder of your journey.

There is so much I still want to do in your life,
And there are blessings coming that exceed your imagination. 
However, all of this will take place when you begin to spend time in My presence. 
So take time to rest, take time to rejoice in Me this day.
For the best is yet to come. 

----
Psalm 116:7 - Let my soul be at rest again, for the LORD has been good to me.

Hebrews 4:9-10 - So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God. For all who have entered into God's rest have rested from their labors, just as God did after creating the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment