Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jesus Never Said It Would Be Easy, Trouble Don't Last Always (11.13.13)

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed: We are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; Cast down, but not destroyed. 

Beloved,
Just as I suffered in my ministry,
 so shall you suffer in the walk you have chosen.
After all you have chosen to follow Me.
Yet, I want you to be as faithful as My servant Paul was, he didn’t give up.
Trouble surrounded him many times,
but he knew at all times I would see him through.
Paul knew that trouble don’t last always.

I must allow you to suffer as My Father allowed Me to suffer.
I never said it was going to be easy,
 but I always promised you I would be with you.
Remember I told you I would never forsake you, nor leave you.
My words are true.
I am always watching over you.

My prayer in the garden wasn’t just for Me.
It was for all My children.
I cried out in the garden; I cried out three times.
It was there I told My Father, "Nevertheless let your will be done." 
You should do the same.

Now press your way through. 
Each test has a purpose, and each test will make you wiser and stronger. 
Everything that you are going through is working out for your good. 
Yes, it hurts. I know you want to give up, but you can’t.
Stay with Me.
Trouble don’t last always.

Think it not strange, when a fiery trial comes upon you,
as though some strange thing has happened.
It isn’t strange. Look at how My disciples suffered,
and how they were changed. 

Push your way through the storm. 
Rejoice I say, rejoice.
Trouble don’t last always.

Yes, I know it’s hard, but you have to know that I am with you 
and guiding you through the storm. 
Think of how bad it would be if I wasn’t with you, 
in the midst of the storm, holding back the winds and the waves of the sea.

Stop looking at the situations and the circumstances of this life, 

and keep your focus on Me. 
Yes, focus on Me. 
Lift your eyes up and look unto the hills
from whence cometh your help.
Trouble don’t last always

At the end of the storm is your blessing.
Blessings I have promised, 

if you would endure and have faith in Me. 

Your breakthrough is HERE. 
Your deliverance is HERE. 

Your time of blessing has arrived because
Trouble don’t last always.

- My Prayer Confession -

Heavenly Father, 
I am so grateful that trouble won’t last always. 
As long as I have you in my life I will always survive.
I am so grateful for your amazing Grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment