Monday, November 25, 2013

God is a Master Planner! (11.25.13)

GOD is a Master Planner! 

He wants us to know this.  He stands ready to guide us to, and through, the plan He has created for our lives. The more time we spend with the 'Master Planner' who created heaven and earth, the more we should choose to obey His plan. 

GOD always reveals His plan to an obedient heart. When we plan things and leave Him out of the equation, He still waits for us. When the results turn out to be disastrous, He stands ready to start over with us. We could save ourselves a lot of pain and futility if we simply read, follow, trust and obey the Word Of GOD.

Let Us Pray
Father,
I want to thank You for loving me
and for creating me in response to
Your Master Plan for this world.

Forgive me when I try to do things in my own strength
and in my own way.
Help me to seek and learn Your ways.
Help me to embrace and trust in the plans you have for my life.
I know that you are too wise to make a mistake,
therefore I will trust in you.

In Jesus' name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment