Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bring All That Troubles You to the Foot of the Cross, and Leave it There (12.14.13)

My Child,
So much negativity is happening right now 
and your head feels like its spinning. 

You will go under if you don't give it all to Me. 

These things are not yours to handle 
and certainly not yours to worry about. 

They are rattling around in your mind all day long 
and then pop to the surface when things quiet down, 
like when you lay in the bed at night. 

I am the only one who can do anything about your situation. 
I do not condemn you for confessing your concerns to others; 
but keep in mind that I am the only one who can do something about it. 

Yes, My Word does say that 'where two or three agree, I am in the midst,' 
but know, that at the end of the day, it will be Me and Me alone 
who will quiet your storm. 

Rest in Me, says the Lord,
bring all that troubles you to the foot of the cross 
and leave it there.

1 Peter 5:7 (NLT) - Give all your worries and cares to GOD, for he cares about you.



No comments:

Post a Comment