Monday, December 23, 2013

Father I Praise You, For All Good Things Come From You! (12.23.13)

Father,
I Praise You!   For all good things come from You! 

You are wonderful in counsel and magnificent in wisdom! 
You sent Jesus to be my Wonderful Counselor. 

Thank You that the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel and power rest on Him; and that He is the one who intercedes on my behalf before Your throne, God.

Thank You for the instructions and counsel given to me by the Holy Spirit. 
May I always trust in You and not be dismayed by the circumstances that seem to have overwhelmed me. 

I pray for the relationships in my life that are in total disarray. 
I ask for Your wisdom, O GOD, and the humility to serve others out of my love for You. 

In the handling of my finances, and in the circumstances I find myself, give me Your wisdom, Father. 

The circumstances I face right now appear to be hard but I confess that apart from You, I can do nothing.  I confess that I need Your wisdom always Lord. At the very depths of who I am, may I have Your wisdom - that I might respond in each situation that I face, as one who has listened to Your counsel. 

O how I long to hear your voice more clearly and submit to Your counsel, Lord! 
Forgive me, I pray, for the times that I have been wise in my own eyes, 
for running ahead of You, or excluding You completely from decisions that I make. 
I have been foolish, forgive me O Lord. 

Like Jesus, who was anointed to preach the good news to the poor, 
proclaim freedom for the spiritually imprisoned, the blind and oppressed; 
may I reflect His likeness and become a person of wisdom and godly counsel. 

Use me, I pray, to be a blessing to someone who needs to hear 
something positive and uplifting today. 

I trust in Your Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me in all truth; 
and I thank You Father for the promise of Your Word, 
that You will be a sure foundation and strong tower in my times of need. 

When the world closes in on me, remind me to pray. LORD, you are the answer and there is no other GOD that can compare to you. You are GOD all by yourself and I love you. 

In Jesus name I pray, 

Amen

Reference Scriptures:
Isaiah 28:29        Isaiah 9:6        Isaiah 11:2       Romans 8:34       Hebrews 7:25
Psalm 16:9        
Isaiah 28:16    James 1:5         Psalm 51:6          Proverbs 3:7
Psalm 111:10     Luke 4:18       Psalm 73:24      John 16:13          Isaiah 33:6



No comments:

Post a Comment