Wednesday, December 4, 2013

When You Pray.... (12.4.13)

When you pray for a prayer to be answered, what are you expecting? 

Maybe the best way to ask is: Are you wracking your brain trying to figure out how GOD is going to answer your prayer? 

We don’t get to choose how GOD will answer our prayers. Our job is to ask. 
Perhaps He will answer exactly how you expect Him to, 
or maybe the mountains will tremble right there in front of you. 

Whatever GOD chooses to do, it is going to be something so awesome, you would have never expected it to happen that way. 

Our ways are not GOD's ways and our thoughts are not His thoughts. 

Remember, when the Lord does answer your prayers (which will be in His timing and not ours) it will be huge.

- Prayer - 
Holy Father,
Come in Your awesome power.

Help me not to think I can control you
or expect you to move when I think you should move.
Father, I am expecting you to bless me as you promised, 
because I have been obedient to Your Word. 

Father, You are GOD! 
You will do what You will do. 

I choose to keep my eyes on You and glorify You through it all. 

However You choose to manifest Yourself Lord, I will wait and be grateful for my blessing. 

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment