Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pray and Expect to Receive, for Now is Not the Time to be Timid in Prayer (12.17.13)

Beloved,
Start looking for the hidden blessings that are all around you. 

Open your eyes to the wonders of My hands upon your life. 
Take hold of this new day and learn that it is okay for you to trust Me. 

I have begun a new thing in you, and I want you to trust Me.

I want you to trust Me in your loneliest moments, 
and I will give you peace. 

Trust Me with the fear of the unknown, 
for I have already provided for you. 

Trust Me with where you are at this very moment, 
because I know your beginning and end. 

Trust and believe that I am NOT a God of suffering, 
but a God of love and compassion who cares for you.

Now rise up, renew your time in prayer,
and this time I want you to pray with expectation. 
PRAY AND EXPECT TO RECEIVE. 
Pray and release MY WORDS, not your words, 
over your life and watch the enemy withdraw. 

This is not the time or the season to be timid in prayer. 
IT IS time to speak forth what I have spoken to you 
and to see the truth prevail. 

IT IS time to proclaim aloud what I am doing in your life.

THE TIME IS NOW! 
Wait no longer!
WAKE UP FROM YOUR PLACE OF SLUMBER, 
and shout the victory!

------
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I send it.

Romans 13:11 - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.



No comments:

Post a Comment