Monday, December 9, 2013

Its Time You Begin to Expect God to Work Miracles Through You (12.9.13)

You are going through a series of situations 
and circumstances to cause your faith to grow.
They were designed to push you past your comfort zone
and teach you to trust Me like never before. 

Then, as you step out in renewed faith
you will see doors opened which you thought were impossible.
And as you experience My faithfulness in each situation,
it will cause your faith to grow.
Then I will push you a bit further. 
I am going to take you through experience after experience, 
designed to grow and mature your faith.

If you look at your life, you will see that you have been going through the same type of faith-producing situation over and over again. I am explaining it to you clearly so that you don't become confused and think you are under attack 100% of the time from the enemy. You’re not. I want you to understand that some of your trials are coming from Me, in order to cause your faith to grow. So instead of looking to war in the spirit, yield to Me while trusting and stepping out in faith, believing the things I have promised.

It is My desire that you become strong, mighty, full of faith.  
That you are able to do all things that I place in your hand to do. 
Yes, it may seem like I am asking the impossible of you, 
but I will enable you with My supernatural power. 
Your faith will activate My power in your situation 
and you will see the impossible take place according to My will.

Things are changing and it is time you begin to expect Me to work miracles through you. 

It is time for you to realize that My Son really meant what He said that you would do the same works, the same signs and wonders that He did when He walked this earth. That is why I am working in your life now.  To begin building your faith. I am preparing you for greater things. 

So look forward expectantly to what I will be doing in you and through you, for I am causing your faith to grow so that you can work with Me to fulfill My purposes.

--------

Luke 17:5 - And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment