Thursday, December 5, 2013

Continue to Pray, Don't Give Up (12.5.13)

Beloved,
You have so much on your mind, 
and you’ve been praying fervently about something you need to do. 

You are seeking wisdom and guidance from Me for the next step. 
Continue to pray, don't give up. 
I will show you what, where and when to take the next step. 

Therefore, stay before Me in prayer. 
Stay in close communion with Me.  
By doing this you will be reassured of My love for you. 
This will strengthen your faith and trust in Me. 
Once all of this manifests, you will see that I was there all the time. 
I never left you alone in this matter.

I know you are concerned about the outcome.  About how others will respond. Don't worry about it or them.  Keep your eyes on Me and keep praying. I am working on all that concerns you; and you will be so relieved and renewed once this is over. There will be so much thankfulness and joy in your heart afterwards. So keep praying.

-------
Daniel 9:3 - And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications,

Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


James 5:16b - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.



No comments:

Post a Comment