Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's a Faith Battle, My Child (12.8.13)

1 Peter 5:8 - Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.


My Child,
The enemy has been creeping and plotting.  
Seeking ways to destroy everything you believe in. 
He never sleeps nor rests from his assignment against you, and you are being tempted to lose heart. I see your struggles and your discouragement, and I know it’s been difficult for you at times. Why do his attacks surprise you?

Remember this, some of his greatest weapons are lies and deceit. Don’t fear him My child. Stand firm and continue to resist him. He has no power over you. Do not give him a place in your life, not through unrighteous thoughts, words, or deeds. You are more than a conqueror through Me. I have provided all that you need to overcome his attacks. That’s right, by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony, he is defeated. You have nothing to fear.

So stand strong when the enemy comes against you.  Know that My Spirit shall lift up a standard against him and send him fleeing from you. You are my chosen one.  I did not put a spirit of fear within you. Stand strong and know that I have already won the battle, all you have to do is resist him. 

It’s a faith battle My child, a faith battle. 
I love you.

- A Prayer Confession -

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for reminding me
that I should not be allowing myself to fear the enemy
and his evil schemes.

Oh what joy floods my soul when I think about
how You rose on the third day
with all power, defeating the enemy for us!

Thank You Jesus!

Yes, Lord
I know it’s a faith battle,
and in Your Holy Name,
I will resist the enemy and watch him flee.

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment