Thursday, December 19, 2013

You Have Come too Far to Settle for Just Anything, Wait on God (12.19.13)

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

My Child, 
Why do you look to others for what you need? 
Did I not tell you that I would supply your every need,
according to My riches in glory? 

Did you not believe Me? 
Then why are you trusting in man over me? 
Why do you continue to ask them to supply your needs? 

You are My child and my children do not beg. 
You do not have to beg them. 
My children will never be forsaken as promised.

Do not let man use you. 
I hold all things in my hand.  
There is nothing I can't provide to those who love me and obey My Word. 
The world does not know what you need, but I do. 
What you need, they can’t supply.

Beloved, man will fail you every time. 
Man will forsake you. 
Wait and allow Me to supply all your needs. 
You have come too far to settle for just anything. 
I only want good and perfect things for you. 

I am the Lord your God, Allow Me to give you My best.



No comments:

Post a Comment