Monday, February 9, 2015

A Perfect Love & Protection Prayer (2.9.15)

Father GOD,
I am feeling fear in my heart today.  
Life seems to be uncertain and out of control.  
 
I recall that the Bible tells me “Perfect love casts out fear.”
You alone are Perfect Love, so would you please cast out the fear
I feel and replace it with confidence; knowing that Your Word says
that You will never leave me nor forsake me.
 
 
Psalm 121 tells me that You never slumber nor sleep,
so I will trust You to take care of me - moment by moment, day by day.
 
Lord, I know that all power was given to You when Your Son
died on the cross for my sins and rose on the third day. 
 
Father, forgive me whenever I have doubt in my heart about Your power.  
I know there is no other GOD. 
You are the only true and living GOD and You are GOD all by Yourself. 
I know You are in control of every situation I face. 
 
As I go forth this day into the world, protect me from my enemies Lord, 
make me aware when they try to set traps for me to fall into. 
Your Word says they will become entangled in their own evil plots. 
I pray that You will bless them Lord, because You told us
to pray for our enemies and to love them. 
 
Send the Holy Spirit to live within me this day,
so that I can be a blessing to whomever You place within my path.
I love You, Father God and I thank You for waking me up this morning.

 In Jesus name I pray. 
Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment