Sunday, February 22, 2015

For it is by Faith that All Things are Accomplished (2.22.15)

My Child,
It is time for you to move beyond your comfort zone, 
and exercise the freedom I gave you. 

Do not allow your faith to dwindle, 
for it is by faith that all things are accomplished. 

Stand strong on My Word and let the enemy know who you are. 
Do not allow the enemy to intimidate you any longer. 
Do not let the mistakes you made hinder your walk with Me. 

Put your mistakes behind you and forgive those who have hurt you.

Stop being a bystander.  Challenge yourself to get up and go after your dreams. 

This is a new day, and I’m calling you forth to do great things in My Name. 

Step out with courage and boldness; and know 
beyond the shadow of a doubt that I Am with you. 

Renew your faith in Me, stretch out on My promises, 
dwell in My presence for a time of refreshing 
and you will accomplish the impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment