Monday, February 16, 2015

You Will Never Overcome, If You Stop Trying. Stay Focused, Get Back Up and Try Again. (2.16.15)

When you have made a mistake or failed, the enemy will come in and whisper lies to you, taunting you to give up.
he will remind you of the many times you failed, and will try to convince you that you will never succeed.

My Child, I know you may be weary, but do not listen to his voice.
he knows that each time you stumble and get back up, that you are getting closer to success.
he knows that if you keep pressing your way, you will destroy his plans.
Therefore, he will do whatever he can to keep you discouraged,
so that you will want to give up and never try again.
You will never overcome the enemy if you give up now.

Do not be thrown off track by his tricks or the unbelief of others.
Stay focused, get back up, and get back into the truth of My Word.
Stay focused on what I have spoken to you. 
Believe that I am faithful to keep My promises, for I am the God of grace and mercy.
It doesn’t matter how many times you have made mistakes or failed - 
I am merciful, I will forgive you and I will give you another chance. 
All you have to do is get back up and try again.

So do not be discouraged and do not lose hope.
Instead get back up and try again.
Try again, knowing that I am on your side. 
I won’t give up on you, so please don’t give up on Me.

Take authority in the realm of the spirit; and do not back down to the voice of the enemy, nor the naysayers that would come to discourage you.  My Child, you will never overcome your circumstances if you stop trying. Do not allow the voice of the enemy to hold you down or keep you in bondage.  Get back up and try again.

I want you to open your spiritual eyes and see the truth that I see.

When you see as I see, the truth will be revealed, and you see that you are getting closer and closer to victory, more and more every day. Turn a deaf ear to the lies of the enemy.  Listen only to My Voice.  Keeping your eyes on My Word.  Renew your mind, refresh your thoughts with My Word and think about things that are true, honest and of a good report. If you follow these guidelines you will be able to overcome anything the enemy tries to bring against you.

Now, get back up and try it again. 
Then you will see that you are closer to your victory than you realized. Amen.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Psalms 37:23-24 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

John 10:3-5 - To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


Philippians 4:7-8 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Revelations 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony



No comments:

Post a Comment