Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Do Not Turn to the Left, nor the Right, but Stand on God's Word (2.10.15)

Good Morning all,
I pray that this message from the FATHER will bless you as much as it has blessed me.
 
Do not doubt in your heart or in your mind the power of GOD.
Do not waver in your faith nor in the things He has promised you.

The LORD said:

"I have not given Myself to you or for you so you could walk off so easily when things become rough. It is not an option to serve Me but a requirement to walk in all of My ways if you want to draw close to Me and I to you.
      
Do not think you are alone in all of this, but know I have risen up within you and will accomplish through you all that I have said. Nothing is impossible for Me to do. I AM totally Faithful and True to My Word. This is not the  time to walk in the shadows, but in the fullness of My light.
      
Do not turn to the left, or to the right, but stand on My Word and all it has promised. Nothing can stop My hand concerning you, all things will be done according to My will and My purpose. 

Take your eyes off of the situation you are facing and keep them focused on Me.
       
You cannot fail if you trust in Me, but if you continue to walk in your own strength, you will fail. 

Stop, Speak My Word and Stand! 
Bring all things to Me in prayer and release them.
           
Walk according to My Word and watch those walls fall down around you that you have erected.
It is My will, beloved, that you walk with Me.
       
Remember nothing can stop My Hand concerning you. 
The time has come for you to claim the victory over the enemy!!!!!      
           
For My Hand is upon you and with you. "
~~~
Remember this,
There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.
Thank GOD for what you have, Trust GOD for what you need.
-
 Marilyn Chaney 

2 comments:

  1. Great word, thank you very much. Very timely and needed with all of the trials I and my family are facing in the current moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome. Thank you for leaving a comment. We are praying for healing and peace for you and your family. Be blessed!

      Delete