Friday, February 20, 2015

Just Have Faith, Trust in God & Believe in His Word (2.20.15)

My Child,
There are times when the storms of life make you feel as though all hope is lost, that no one cares, and that there is no way things will ever be restored. The enemy would have you to think you are never coming out of your dark valley experience. I know all about what you are going through. I have already been through it for you. All is not lost. It is never out of My reach. I can restore the things in which you seek.

Just have Faith and Trust Me.
Believe My Word.

Yes, I know you have gone through some fierce battles. The enemy’s goal is to wear you down and get your attention off the vision I gave you. If the enemy can disturb your relationship with Me, then he knows that you will lose faith.  And that everything else will fall apart. You must not allow him to do that.

Your fellowship with Me is where your strength lies.

I am aware of every detail of your life. I am working on your behalf to bring restoration to what you believe is lost. Do not faint, and do not grow weary, in your season of waiting   on  Me. I have not forsaken you, nor   have I forgotten  you. Even though you cannot see a way out of what is happening to you, trust Me when I say "the way has been provided."

Stand strong in My Name and lift up your head.
Your restoration is closer than you think.

Nothing is lost.

Meditate on My Word:
Jeremiah 30:3 - For, behold,
days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I restore the fortunes of My people Israel and Judah.' The Lord says, 'I will also bring them back to the land that I gave to their forefathers, and they shall possess it.

 ~ A Prayer Confession ~

Yes, Lord,
I admit there were times
when I felt like I could not go on.

I felt like all hope was and
I thought You had forgotten about me.

I know You did not forget about me
and I thank You for not giving up on me.

You allowed me the chance to repent
and come back home.

Father, I know that You are with me
and are helping me to stand on Your Word.

When I am weak,
I will feast on the Word of GOD,
for that is where my strength lies.

 In Your Son Jesus' Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment