Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ask For God's Favor and Blessing; It's Time to Rise to a New Life!!! (2.25.15)

Faith Believers,
Today, let's rise above our circumstances and ask our Loving Father to bless us. It is time that we rise above the things which have held us back or kept us down. It is time to rise to a new life! We are to shine for our Master! We are to be radiant with the glory of the Lord, for our light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon us.

How often do we tend to get stuck in our situations and allow them to hold us down; when really we should rise above them, and in the midst of our trial, ask GOD to bless us? I know you have bills to pay and the bank account may be low, but instead of complaining about them, why not thank the Lord for them and say, “Lord, thank you for blessing me to pay these bills, and giving me favor with my creditors.  And Lord, I thank you for increasing my finances so that I have more than enough to meet my needs."

Ask the Lord, then speak the Lord’s blessing and favor over your life.  I don’t know about you, but I would much rather praise and glorify the Lord, than complain and give the enemy glory.  Our focus should be on our Heavenly Father, and we should bless His Holy Name for who He is. What glory we bring to His name when we offer Him a sacrifice of praise and worship in the midst of our circumstances. I dare you, in the midst of your pain, to cry out, “O Lord, thank you for blessing me.  Thank you for letting Your favor be upon me.” Oh, how much the Lord would love to hear that cry!!

This day, lift your face to your Father and acknowledge who He is.
And no matter what you are facing; give the Lord thanks, bless His name.
Ask that His favor and blessings be upon you as you go about your day,
so that you will prosper in all you do.

Then Thank Him, Trust Him, and Believe that He has heard you and honored your request.

If we only knew how much He desires to bless us, we would say, “Oh Lord, bless me, let Your glory and favor be upon me this day.”

He wants to bless us, indeed!
So today, can you rise above your circumstances, and ask the Lord to bless you?

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

1 Chronicles 4:10 - And Jabez called on the GOD of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And GOD granted him that which he requested.

Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

1 John 5:14 -15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment