Sunday, February 15, 2015

Do Not Let Go of the Faith God Has Placed Within Your Heart (2.15.15)

My Child,
Do not let go of the faith that I have placed within your heart.
It is important that you continue to draw closer to Me. 
Do not let go of My Word.  The Word that I have birthed within you. 
My Word is true and it will be the light I have placed on your path. 
Read it, and search out its treasures, allow it to become a part of you.

My Word is powerful to those who choose to embrace it. 
Do not let go of the vision that’s been placed deep within you. 
Do not hold back because others say you are not ready.

I have prepared you. 
I will show you the path to take, but it’s up to you to walk it out. 

Do not let go of your peace. 
Guard your heart and your mind. 
Set your house in order and keep your life pure. 
Do not abandon your testimony. 
Your life is a mirror of your heart. 

Your testimony is your strength.
It is powerful to the saving of souls.

Meditate on God's Word.  Let Him know you are listening.

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye
stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment