Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stand Firm and Never Give Up (2.11.15)

1 Peter 5:8 - Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 

 My Children,
I speak to the many who are trying to keep their head above water, 

who feel like they are going down for the third time.

I see your struggles and your discouragement. You are being tempted to lose heart. You have almost given up hope. The waves created by the storms of life have overwhelmed you. But, I say to you, do not despair; do not give up hope. I am your very present help in times of trouble, and I will bring you through these times of adversity into triumph. Trust Me, and let Me guide your steps to make your way perfect.

Refuse to allow the enemy to make you feel lost or forgotten, for I am with you. Keep your faith in Me. I’ve told you before; his only weapons are lies and deceit. However, remember that I have told you to keep on the alert. Stand firm and resist the devil, and he will have to flee.  he won’t be able to stay around the presence of the anointing that is on your life.  So stand firm, stay prayerful and never give up.  You know you have the victory.  


So stand firm and never give up.

~  My Prayer Confession  ~
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for reassuring me that You are always with me, 

and will bring me through this current trial that I am facing. 

I thank You for the strength that You provide for me 
when I am going through the storm of life.  

I rest in knowing you're there.

Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment