Thursday, February 26, 2015

Join Me in Saying to God Our Father, "Count on Me!!" (2.26.15)

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people - Ephesians 6:18

Faith Believers,
Even though intercessory prayer originates with GOD,
GOD still counts on us and our prayers.
We are part of the prayer cycle by which He accomplishes
His Work in the world.
Sometimes when I receive an e-mail asking for prayer, I hit “reply”
and say, “Count on me!”
When I say “count on me,” I do not take that lightly.

I always make a note of the prayer request and add it to my list of daily prayer prompts. It occurs to me now that I have never said “count on me” to the Father. But I think that I should.

I realize that this is an awfully big promise to make. But I can do it, and you can do it too, because of the intercessory work of His enthroned Son; and the work of His indwelling Spirit. GOD the Father is seeking intercessors He can count on.

What do you think?
Would you join me in saying to the Father, “Count on me”?

Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need.
-
 Marilyn Chaney


Righteous Father,
Forgive me for the many times I have told others
I would pray for them, but have forgotten! 

Prompt  me by Your Spirit to develop a holy habit of
praying for a person or situation as soon as possible,
even immediately in the presence of the one who asks!

May I boldly trust You to give me Your Words
to speak into every life and situation. 

Keep my mind from moving on to the busyness
of my day, until I have sought Your face on behalf
of the one who has asked!

Count on me, Father, to do the work
of an intercessor, releasing Your power
into the lives of others. 


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment