Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A "Heart Posture, Heart Changing" Prayer (8.21.19)

Father GOD,
Thank You that You are able to change the posture of my heart.

I come before
You in humility.
I open my heart before
You.

And I ask that
You deliver all of us from any sense of entitlement, or trying to make things happen in our favor, without praying to You first. I trust You Father, and I know that You work to provide what is best for Your Children. 

May the posture of our hearts before You, and others, be pleasing to You. 

There are so many people, in this world, that have allowed the enemy to use them for worldly gain. Sometimes Father, people will step on whomever they need to step on, in order to gain the favor of others.

This is not of You Lord, I know this is the work of the enemy.

I pray Father, that You will change their hearts, and that they will realize that nothing of this world will matter, when You call us home.

Father, I pray, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, that their hearts will be changed; and that they will give their lives to You.

Help me Father GOD, through Your Holy Spirit, to share Your Word with them, in love and with compassion. 

In Jesus’ Name, I pray.

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment