Sunday, August 4, 2019

Your Season Has Not Passed (8.4.19)

My Child,
I Know how you’re feeling.
I Know what you’re thinking.
And I Am telling you, your season
     has not passed.

Why are you allowing the enemy to disqualify you before the victory is won?  Don’t you know that I Qualified you when I Called you?   I Chose you.  I’ve known you from the beginning, and I Will be with you until the end.

Your season has not passed.

I Know this because you still have so much work to do.

The enemy is trying to fill your spirit with lies about your worth by making you see yourself differently than I see you.  You are not flawed; you were uniquely created.  I have crafted My stamp upon you and My kingdom purposes are written within you.  Therefore, believe Me when I say, your season has not passed; for you carry My presence, and when you are in My presence everything you do is blessed.

My Child, Believe in Me, believe in My Word, and I Will produce a harvest that will not wither when all around you is dry. 

Believe in My Word, and it will go out and cause all you do to prosper; then you will experience wells of living water springing up in your life.

Therefore, choose not to harden your heart through the sin of doubt and unbelief.  Instead, choose to rise up in My Holy Spirit, and allow My Holy Spirit to ignite that mustard seed faith within you, so you will cause the enemy to flee.

The power of My Son's Resurrection is intended for you. 

It is My Gift to you.

It is a Gift that should bring you joy and delight, not condemnation and defeat.  Therefore, reach out in faith, and apply it to your life; because My Son paid a great price for this gift.

So, do not allow the enemy to make you believe that you are condemned, and that your season has passed.  If anything, your season is just beginning. 

Now, shake off that spirit which is trying to disqualify you; and celebrate the new thing and the new season in your life.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Deuteronomy 12:7 - There, in the presence of the LORD your GOD, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the LORD your GOD has blessed you.

Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Romans 8:30 - Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.





No comments:

Post a Comment