Sunday, August 11, 2019

Obedience, 'Doing,' Faith & Trust Will Bring Your Blessings. Start Expecting.... (8.11.19)

Faith Believers,
Is there something that you need right now? 

Have you been waiting for something so long, that you’re wondering whether you will ever receive it?  If so, let me tell you that the Lord we serve will come through for you.  If you’ve asked Him for something, trust and believe that the Lord has heard your prayer, and He is working on your behalf right now.

Therefore, start expecting to
be blessed.
  -  Marilyn

Listen to His Still Small Voice
 
My Child,
Many of My Children are weary because My Promises have not yet materialized in their lives.  I Want to tell you, this day, 
My Words will not return to Me void.  My Words will accomplish all that I Have declared.  Look expectantly for the manifestation of those promises to take place in My Perfect Timing; for I Am not a man that I should lie. 

However, you must be sure you are obeying My Word,
in order to receive My Promises.  I Honor all obedience in full.  If you meditate on My Word and you are a doer; I Promise to do My Part. 

I Long to see every one of My Promises fulfilled in your life. 
 
It hurts when I See you struggling, especially when I Know the price that was paid for you to live an abundant life.  Abundance is part of your inheritance. If you are obedient to My Word, and are a doer of My Word; abundance will come to you and blessings will overtake you.  That promise wasn’t just for the children of Israel, that promise was for you too. 

My Word is everlasting. 

 
Therefore, I Say to you today, if the spirit of lack has been hovering over your life, and you are beginning to lose faith in My Word, rebuke that spirit.

Let out a shout of praise, then reach up in faith and get your blessing.  Your obedience and faith are the things that will unlock the Windows of Heaven, and cause My Blessings to overtake you. 
 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 28:1-3 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.  Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.


Deuteronomy 28:7-8 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy GOD giveth thee. 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall My word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I send it.

John 10:10-11 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for His sheep.




No comments:

Post a Comment