Thursday, August 8, 2019

Seek God in the Morning, Throughout the Day & Before You Lay Down to Sleep (8.8.19)

My Child,
Seek Me early in the morning; seek Me throughout your day, and seek Me at night before you lay down to sleep.

Come to Me early in the morning, before you start your day, for My direction, guidance, and blessings.

Spend time with Me throughout the day at work - as you go about your task(s) - so that I Can give you My Wisdom, Peace, and Grace to get through the day.

And most of all, talk to Me at the end of the day to commit all that you have endured into My Hands. It is important for you to do this so that you can rest peacefully when you lay down at night.

If you desire to live a blessed and prosperous life; then, seek Me to take away those things that have been a burden to you. 

Beloved My Yoke is easy and My Burden is light; and it is My Desire for you to be blessed in all you do.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 4:29 - But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy GOD, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth





No comments:

Post a Comment