Sunday, August 25, 2019

BREATHE...... (8.25.19)

My Child,
It’s 3 am.  You can't sleep and you look to Me.  You ask and wonder why?  What’s going on?  What’s the reason I am going through all this?  I Say to you to 'breathe, stop, and – JUST breathe.'

I realize the enemy has fought you, and you feel like you're beginning to sink. You know he has no power, but still, it affects you.  I Say to you to 'breathe - Just breathe.'

You're My Child.  And there is no way any of his tactics will stop you. 

You will make it.
You will push through.
And you will be successful.

And just when satan thinks he has you, at that very moment, I Shall show up on the scene, and he shall be caught in a whirlwind of confusion.  The very thing he thought would take you down, shall take him out, and raise you up. 

I Say to you to breathe and trust Me!

I Have called you to be a leader, and
     you're in with Me all the way. 

The word 'failure' shall not be in your spirit.  You don’t have time to quit.  All you have to do is stand strong on My Word, hold on and trust in what I Am telling you!

I say to you to breathe, relax, stand on My Word.....






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Proverbs 3:24-26 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment