Thursday, August 22, 2019

Let It Go (8.22.19)

No, My Child,
That is not for you.

I Know you think this is what you need,
     but you must not engage this situation. 

Let it go.

It will hurt you if you do not let it go.

I Have something better for you, but you must let go of things that are not of Me. Oh, I know that it feels right, and things appear to be falling into place. However, things are not always what they seem. What you are feeling is not from Me. You are walking after the flesh, and not in the Spirit, so 'Let It Go.'

I Understand you have needs.
I Understand what you are feeling.

But I Do not want this to hurt you, and it will, if you do not step back and let Me lead. Do not allow the works of the enemy to destroy all that you have worked so hard to obtain. I Want you to release the pain of the past, and move ahead with Me.

You cannot bring the past with you.
You cannot hold onto it, while
     walking with Me.
The past has no place with Me,
     I Am your future.

Forgive all those who have hurt you.

Remember ye not the former things, neither
     consider the things of old.

Beloved, I Promised I Would do a new thing in you, and it will come forth, according to My Timing. I Will make a way in the wilderness for you, but only if you will allow Me to lead you.

I Am all that you need.
Haven’t I Always been right on time?
Haven’t I Always made a way out of no way?

Why do you doubt Me now?

Stop listening to what they are saying.
Why do you care what they say?

I Am greater than any circumstance you will ever face. Do not look back, take My Hand, and walk with Me, My Child....

And Let It Go.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brothers, I do not consider myself to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and reaching forward to what is ahead, I pursue as my goal the prize promised by GOD’s heavenly call in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of GOD.




Faith Believers,
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
     and destroy any fears holding you back so that
     the vision He has given you, will come to pass.

   -  Marilyn  (Thank God for what you have.  Trust God for what you need.)



No comments:

Post a Comment