Thursday, August 29, 2019

Removal of the Past (8.29.19)

My Child,
You have felt this change coming for a long time, but didn’t take heed to it. Now, I Will confirm what you already knew.

It is time for a full removal of everything that still lingers in your life that’s causing you to look backward. It is time to remove everything that causes you to bring your past into your future. You must allow what is dead to be dead, and follow Me. The things that you endured, helped to mold you into who you are today. It is not for you to try to hang onto what is over.

Let go of your past, and fleshly desires. Allow Me to remove what will not glorify My Kingdom. Allow Me to sweep all the unclean areas out of your life. I Know that this might cause great pain.

However, once you allow Me to sweep the areas of your life, complete joy will come to you.

It Will come, because you will finally be free of the past, and the things that plagued you. I Want you to be totally unrestrained to walk with Me; with nothing attached to you or within you.

I Want all of you.
I Desire to see Myself, in your life.

This can be a day of complete freedom for you,
     if you will embrace it......






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 8:22 - But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 16:24 - Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

John 8:36 - If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Philippians 3:13-14 - My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment