Monday, August 19, 2019

REJOICE!!!! For You Have the Victory!! (8.19.19)

My Child,
If you feel like you are living in a war zone, be of good cheer.

The heat is on because the enemy knows he has lost the battle. Hallelujah! If he thought he was winning, he would remain dormant so that he could keep controlling things. However, because he is coming on strong - it shows that he is panicking, and doing all he can to try and wear you down.

Do not fear, because if you weren't such a threat to the enemy, he wouldn’t bother you.

the enemy sees the anointing on your life. he knows how valuable you are to Me, and he’s scared.  Everything the enemy is doing is working against him and working towards My Perfect Plan and Purpose for you. You would think, by now, that the enemy would have learned; that all he is doing is bringing you closer to Me.  But perhaps he’s just not that smart?

I Know what you are going through is not comfortable, sometimes it's downright painful. However, didn’t I Say that in this world, you would have tribulation? But, if you remember, I Also told you that I Sent My Son, and that My Son had already overcome the world.

These are the things you must remember when you come against hard times. All that you are going through is preparing you for the blessing that’s coming your way.

So, rejoice, the victory is yours. 

the enemy knows he has lost the fight, and that is why he is mad. But who cares about him being mad?  Your only concern is pleasing Me.

Sing Hallelujah to the Lamb
     who sits on the throne.
Rejoice in your Lord. 
You already have the victory.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 55:4-7 - My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me. And I said, Oh, that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away and be at rest. Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.

Psalm 55:16-18 - As for me, I will call upon GOD; and the LORD shall save me. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.




No comments:

Post a Comment