Friday, August 16, 2019

The Presence of God is Real (8.16.19)

As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil, come down to make your name known to your enemies and cause the nations to quake before you! - Isaiah 64:2


Faith Believers,
The presence of GOD is real.

When GOD chooses to show up in power, there are clear effects. Isaiah gives us a couple of  simple illustrations: when fire comes, twigs are set ablaze and water begins to boil. When GOD shows up, things begin to happen.

The presence of GOD is powerful and life-changing.

We as Christians need to make His Name known to those who do not know Him. We are living in  Godless times and the works of the enemy are everywhere.  The goal of every believer should be to see GOD’s name vindicated as His Glory manifested. We should be anxious to see things happening that will cause all people to stop and think about the evil happening in this world and give their lives to GOD.

We all need the Fathers' Presence and Protection, right now and forever!!!!


~ Prayer ~
Father,
Come to Your People in power and glory.

Make Your Name known to those who do not know you.

More than anything else, this world needs to see and experience You! And Father, me too!

I long to see Your Son, Lord Jesus, not only at His second coming, as I live day by day in full awareness of His Presence in my life.

I need You, Lord Jesus.  I need You, Father GOD.

You said You would never leave me nor forsake me.
I praise and worship Your Holy Name.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment