Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Closed Doors. Open Doors. God is Able. Stand on His Word... (12.4.19)

My Child,
I Often close doors in your life, because something is behind that door that I do not want you to be exposed to.

Not every closed door is a bad thing.
Some closed doors are a blessing.

The doors I Am opening in your life are going to bless you in a great way. the enemy is whispering in your ear about that job you applied for recently. the enemy is saying, "you did not get that job because you are not anywhere close to being qualified for it." That is a lie from the pits of hell! You did not get that position because I Am preparing you for a huge blessing; and I Closed that door.

The blessings that I Am preparing for you will make the denied position look like peanuts. Stand on My Word and believe in what I Have the power to do. I Said you are blessed!

I Am about to give you a position much greater than the one you were denied .I Hold all Power in My Hands, and I Do not share My Power with anyone. I Am Jehovah GOD all by Myself, and no one can close any door that I Have opened, nor open any door I Have closed.

Rebuke the enemy with your entire being. Stop listening to what satan is saying and start telling him, "It is written in the Word of GOD that I Will be blessed, because I Belong to the Lord."

Believe My Child.
Believe and trust in Me.

You are not going to understand everything that I Do in your life; but trust Me, everything is going to work out for your good - when you believe that I Am able. 

 
 
 



Read and Meditate on God's Word

Isaiah 41:18 - I will open rivers in desolate heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

Isaiah 40:4 - Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth.

Philippians 3:13 - Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment