Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pray & Listen for God's Voice (12.8.19)

My Child,
There are times you’ve tried to speak with Me, without listening to what I Am trying to tell you. You must always listen to Me, First.  Do not allow the enemy to press you into doing things before the time I Have appointed. Come before My Presence, to receive the clarity that you need, and I Will tell you plainly.


Hear My Voice and discern My Time.  Some of you have been through so much pain because you've missed the discernment I Have laid upon your heart.  My Child, follow the leading of My Holy Spirit; and when you do this, My Will shall be done in your life.

You must first realize that when you pray, I Will speak to you in many different ways. Sometimes I May even Speak through people and things.   Do not try to explain this to those around you, just simply tell them that you are seeking My Face and attending to My Words.

There are things I that want to change in your life; so that you can be led by My Holy Spirit in all that you do.

I Will speak clearly, for I Am
     not a GOD of confusion.
I Will make My Voice known unto you. 

Listen for My Voice, and be obedient to My Spirit.  For I Am ready to bring great & abundant fruition into your life; because I Have Promised you this, through My Word.

I Am not a man that I should lie.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Genesis 22:18  - And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Psalm 86:6 - Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.


Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment