Sunday, December 1, 2019

Transition & Praise (12.1.19)

My Child,
I Am calling you into a time of worship and praise for all that I Have brought you through.  
 
Take your stand, and give thanks to Me, for all that I Have done in your life. 
 
I Am positioning you to receive the many blessings that I Am going to bestow upon your life.  Remember, when you praise Me for Who I Am, it brings Me closer to you; and I Love to dwell in the midst of those who sing praises to My Name.

When you praise My Name, you transition yourself from a place of heartache and despair -  into a place of joy and victory. 

Therefore, lift your voice up in praise, and sing joyful songs to Me.

I Am worthy of all praise!!

I Am Jehovah Shammah and I Will forever be present in the lives of My Children.

 
 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.


Psalm 126:3 - The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.


Ezekiel 34:26 - And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment