Sunday, December 22, 2019

Timing Is Everything (12.22.19)

My Child,
I have called you to a New Anointing, that requires your awareness. 

You can improve your spiritual discernment by looking and listening; as I Reveal My Purposes.  It is My Desire that you ascend to a higher place, where you can receive wisdom and direction. 

Timing is everything, so quietly - and powerfully -
     carry out My Instructions.  


Remove yourself from everything that creates unrest in your soul, and come close to Me.  I Am calling you to a New Anointing, if you can receive it; but it requires your complete dedication. Take advantage of windows of opportunity as they open in the Spirit realm.  The windows will seem to open suddenly, and then close again, if you wait too long to act. 

Timing right now is everything. 

You will need to pay attention and discern the moving of My Holy Spirit. You will begin to reap a harvest from the Spiritual Seeds you have sown; but the enemy has also planted things that you will need to deal with first.   If you will quiet your soul, and be sensitive to My Leading, and move as I Say Move; everything will fall into place as planned and according to My Timing.  
 
 
 
 
 
 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Ecclesiastics 3:1 - To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Matthew 13:30 - Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn."

Psalm 101:6 - My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with Me; he who walks in a perfect way, he shall serve Me.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment