Monday, December 30, 2019

Prepare to Move Forward... Stay Focused, Trust God, Live in the Spirit & Walk in Harmony with Spiritual Truth (12.30.19)

Beloved,
Do not be afraid. 

I Speak to those who are discouraged, and I Tell you the truth - that discouragement will kill your faith.  I Am with you to show you the way to direct your steps, so that you fulfill My Will in your life. the enemy is at work to try to make you feel spiritually dry or impotent.  Do not accept his lies.

My Holy Spirit is alive within you, but at times is unapparent because of your uncertainty.  Refuse to be distracted from living in the Spirit and walking in harmony with Spiritual Truth.  These are perilous times, and it will take a deliberate effort to stay on track. You must be prepared to move as My Holy Spirit leads.


You must look up and seek Me for wisdom and guidance. 
I Hear your prayers of faith, and I Will direct your steps. 

Rise up out of the dead ashes of the past; and refuse to get tired of doing what is right and good. Do not worry about what the future holds.  Make the most of the time you have today.

Put your trust in Me, as you quiet your soul; and give turmoil no place.  Quiet yourself until you know, without a doubt, that I Am in you and with you.  Let My Life spring up in you and flow like a river out of you. 

These are important days in your progression and your transition from where you have been to a more complete expression of who you really are. 

I Will help you, if you ask.

Prepare to move forward.  

 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

John 7:38 - He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:1 - But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment