Monday, December 9, 2019

You Are Not Alone (12.9.19)

My Child,
You are not alone.

When you do not know where to go from here or what to do next, all you have to do is ask Me.  Ask Me for My Wisdom and Direction.  I Am not a GOD who cannot hear.  I See where you are, and I Know all the things about you.  I AM the One Who has been holding you, keeping you from utter despair during those hours you wept alone. I Have seen your tears and I Know how you have yearned to please Me.


I Have cried with you, feeling the shame of your humiliation as if it were My Own. And it was My Own, little one, it was. You cannot hide from Me. You must quiet your thoughts and emotions in order to be restored. 

Peace is the platform of the soul from which you can access My Presence. Allow My Intervention into your circumstances, and you will have no regrets.  Refuse to allow chaos of any kind to interrupt your ability to stay calm.

My Child, I Am with you. 
Release all that is not of Me,
     and come closer to Me. 

To those of you who are feeling completely disconnected and lost, I Ask you to come back to Me, so that you can have safety and security.  In the world, you will have trouble and difficult situations to deal with; but in Me there is peace and tranquility.

I Will never forsake you.
You do not have to do this alone.

Ask for My Help.
Ask and you shall receive.

You are not alone.
You are never alone. 

Come. 




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 

Psalm 71:21 - Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.

Psalm 119:50 - This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 119:76 - Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

Luke 11:9-10 - And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives. And he who seeks finds. And to him who knocks it shall be opened. 

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

2 Corinthians 1:4 - Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD.



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so the vision He has given you,
will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment