Monday, December 23, 2019

Hold On, In Your Weary Season..... (12.23.19)

My Children,
Battle fatigue has been hitting some of you.

Some of you are feeling like a soldier wounded in combat. Some of you are beginning to doubt whether you heard My Voice. So much has happened in your life, that it has caused some of you to lose faith. Now, some of you have become so weary, that you’re afraid to step into the new place that I Have Prepared for you. 

However, even though some of you are feeling weary, and feeling as though you’re falling behind with no hope of recovering; My Love will minister to your Spirit, and stir up the Anointing I Have placed on your life. 

Some of you are (or will be) walking in a way in which you have never walked before.

Your Anointing will increase and I Will Bless you, enlarged your territory, and My Hand shall be upon you. Therefore, it is time to take Me out of that small box you have kept Me in for so long. Put on the Helmet of Salvation, as I Prepare to Bless you.

Do not give up, Beloved.
Continue to seek My Face when feel that you
      are going through seasons of trials.

I Will be there to strengthen and comfort you.
Lift your head up and faint not.

Do not be weary; your season of despair
     is coming to an end.
I Am calling you to have faith in Me.

Your season of despair and controversy
     will be behind you soon.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.


Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ephesians 3:13 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.


2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment