Saturday, December 14, 2019

Do Not Lose Hope.... Only Believe (12.14.19)

My Child,
Please listen carefully..... and tuck away in your heart what I Am about to say to you. 

You are in a time of extreme importance, when I Will impart wisdom that will establish your path and direction.  I Am Speaking to the many who feel aimless and lost.  I Am Speaking to those who have become discouraged and disheartened. 


For those of you who have begun to lose hope, I Tell you that your hope cannot be in what humans do, nor worldly expectation. Your hope should be in your faith, as you strive to maintain Eternal Perspective. You must let go of everything that has caused you to falter, so that you can prepare to move forward with a New Perspective. 

Do not lose hope.
Do not give up. 

You are on the verge, the absolute
     verge, of breakthrough. 

It has not been easy, but you have
     done your best to persevere.

Let Me lead you out of this valley of weeping, into a place of Great Joy. I Will restore  everything that was lost . I Will send My Holy Spirit to give you peace and guidance.

Beloved, I want our Spirits to be connected forever.

Continue to trust Me to show you the way, and to bring you through each trial. 


Do not lose hope, but believe.
For I Am with you, every step of the way.

Only believe! 



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 4:23 - Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.

Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 84:5-7 - Blessed is the man whose strength is in You; Your ways are in their hearts. Passing through the valley of weeping, they will make it a fountain; the early rain also covers it with blessings. They go from strength to strength, appearing in Zion before GOD.

Hebrews 10:35-36 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back; so that
the vision He has given you, will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment