Thursday, December 12, 2019

God is Making Changes...... (12.12.19)

My Child,
I Am bringing peace to where there has been chaos.

I Am giving you a boldness to fulfill My Will, because
     you are not seeking your own glory.
I Am taking off the blinders of the eyes of those who
     seek Me first in their lives; as I Increase their
     discernment.
I Am bringing wisdom to those who seem to be
     ʺthe least of these;” and bringing a desire
     "to be more like Me."
I Am bringing them up, and as they wait upon Me.

I Will renew their strength.

 
I Am raising up leaders, now, who walk in the calling
     that I Have placed on them; as they have
     compassion for My People.
I Am making changes, and I Want you to keep doing
     the things I Have spoken in your life.

Continue to stay steadfast and unmovable in My Word. You have a great calling and purpose on your life; and your rewards are right above the horizon.

 
You have been diligently seeking Me, and now I Will honor your request. The changes I Am making will cause you to have a tremendous harvest season.

I Am bringing revelation knowledge
     to My Chosen Ones.

 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 
 
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert
 
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
 
1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment