Thursday, August 6, 2020

A Time of Release & God's Favor (8.6.20)





My Child.
This is a time of release.
A time to be released from all fear and bondage. 

Therefore, position yourself - by faith - to receive all that I Have promised and provided.  Beloved, I Am giving you opportunities and opening Heavenly windows; where you can rise above those things that have kept you bound and blinded. However, this is not going to happen without effort on your part to seek My Wisdom & My Discernment. 

Your entire consciousness must turn to the things above; and not be taken captive by your earthly situations and circumstances.  


This is no time to allow negativity and discouragement to interfere with what must be done. RISE UP against all adversity, and declare that My Son, Jesus Christ, is Lord and that He has All Power. 

Do not allow the enemy of your soul to
     keep you from My Favorable Outcomes.


Rise up.
I say, rise up.

And move into My Place of Blessing where you can receive revelation, discernment, and insight that will give you 'your hope and your vision' for the future.

Continue to seek Me, and you will lack nothing.
Do not forget that I Am with you, and for you. 

I Will give you strength and courage to stand
     on My Word. 

Rejoice during this special season of blessings. 

It is your time.
This is the year of My Favor.

And it is My Desire that My People receive their blessings, as I Set them free from the grip of the enemy. 

 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

John 8:36 - If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


Colossians 3:2 - Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 
 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
 

2 Corinthians 6:2 - For He says, "In an acceptable time I heard you, and in a day of salvation, I helped you;" Behold, now is the accepted time. Behold, now is the day of salvation.
 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 
 

Psalm 34:10 - The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment